Thread: xb9sx problem

xb9sx problem

friends, nice to register on this page, I have a bueb xb9sx a little more than a month ago, if I wanted to ask them about its operation, now knowing it more notice that when trying to rush it sharply in low gears suddenly stops accelerating for a few seconds, until suddenly and abruptly resume acceleration, someone happens or something similar happened to you?
    Greetings.

IMG_6051.jpg

I guess by the front exhaust pipe you are not in the USA.

I would start troubleshooting by first looking at your air filter. Is it clean? Next look at your spark plugs and spark plug wires. Then try getting gas from a different gas station, sometimes you get a bad batch of gas.

Does this happen when the motorcycle is fully warmed up? Or does it happen all the time when the bike is warm or cold?

I would ask other people on this forum, but it is possible your fuel pump is not working correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by keithd View Post
    I guess by the front exhaust pipe you are not in the USA.
    Please elaborate.
    My domestic eyes didn’t catch the foreign front pipe.

For me the politeness and broken English made me think this Bueller resides in another country.

I appreciate your comments, I tell you that lately I've been thinking the same about what the fuel pump could be, the rest of the components have been changed and or revised.
    This situation happens with both the cold and hot engine.
    regards
    I live in chile, latin america

Bienvenidos mr wayo!
    Does the issue you described only happen in one gear or in all gears?

How many miles or kilometers, are on your bike?
    What year is your bike?

Do you have any diagnostic software? If you do not now would be a good time to invest in a Bluetooth dongle and download ECMdroid.

Your issue could be as simple as fouled plugs or as complicated as a transmission issue.

Go to www.buellmods.com and download a service manual. This should help you with trouble shooting your problem.

First things to check, ground connections(especially at the battery and steering head), plugs and wires, TPS(throttle position sensor) if your bike is an 03-07 model, clutch and primary adjustment, intake seals(check for leaks). Everything I just mentioned shouldn’t cost you anymore than some time. And you should be able to find procedures for everything mentioned in the service manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    Please elaborate.
    My domestic eyes didn’t catch the foreign front pipe.

For me the politeness and broken English made me think this Bueller resides in another country.
    The pipe is the one that Buell used for the catalytic muffler, which we in the US did not get. It's the exhaust pipe that will not work with the Uylsees comfort kit/right-hand air duct.