Thread: Rolling Thunder

Rolling Thunder

Getting the Harley cleaned up for the final Rolling Thunder on Sunday down in D.C. If there are any current or veteran service men and women on here Thank You for your service to the greatest country on earth.

I appreciate you folks who love this Country and the Constitution. I've served and loved it and I've ridden the Rolling Thunder a number of times. I wish I could do this one but too many schedule conflicts. And I'm only 40 or so miles away. Maybe I could see another Buell down there. Obviously there are mostly Harleys but a fun variety of scooters.

well i was at rolling thunder and i had my yellow 03 lighting in the parade and this was my 3rd year i trailer it down from upstate ny people love it.i very rarely see them there.its always a good time god bless america

Amen brother.

I've heard that the Rolling Thunder organizers said this would be the last year. Too hard to keep it up. So apparently Trump says he will help keep it going. I'd like to ride one more.

Specifically the organizers said that it costs too much to put it on, and would rather spend that money directly helping Veterans.

Trump said 'The very good people at the Pentagon are working it out for next year'.
    The Pentagon said 'Wha... HUH?' and the Whitehouse has no response.

Either way I think it's the perfect tribute for so many of the people who fought in all wars, and especially when coming home from Vietnam to an angry, non-understanding public, to turn to the freedom of the road and motorcycles. Our Veterans need help, even just as a display of moral to know times have changed and we respect the job they have done for this beautiful country.