Are these throttle position sensor voltages a concern?

I get TPS low voltage/short to ground code.

Throttle closed -- 0.33V (varies from TPD 4 - 5%)
Throttle open -- 3.78V (TPD 85%)

All readings I took with Buelltooth. TPS reset has been done a few times.

Bike also dies at idle some times; idle slowly drops to 800-900rpm then dies. Guy I bought it from said 'it's a Buell thing'. I don't believe it is.

I have done voltage, continuity and resistance troubleshooting per the manuals. Everything wire and power wise up to the sensor checks out.

I will do a full on intro on the bike once I am not at work; but for now I just wanted to put that info out there.

I have read through searches on this forum.

I will be completing an IAC troubleshoot today; as well as checking for injector leak as per the manual, and the intake gasket leak.

At my local NAPA, the TPS4129 is 210$ CAD; cheaper off St. Paul's HD but it says that's for 1125 models. So unless I absolutely need to replace; I would like to get input.

Previous owner also did a big bore kit by boring out stock cases; paired with Jardine exhaust and Race ECU with a custom tune. Buelltooth measured AFV rear @ 75-80%. I tried resetting to 87% once to see if it made a difference, but it went back down. but for now, I just want to focus on mechanical parts and connections; not ECU tuning.

Is it also possible to have a failing O2 without it throwing a code?

Previous owner claims the bike dyno'd at 135hp and 130 torque.

as stated above, I will do an official intro to the bike and the concerns/help I am looking for. Apart from rotating the engine, I believe I am capable of doing most of the work.