Thread: So this happened a couple of nights ago...

So this happened a couple of nights ago...

Finally found one for a good deal, 08 XB12STT with 4735 on the clock. I will be blacking out all the orange parts very soon. It also has a custom exhaust I'm not sure what it is but I wish it was louder so I may either trade someone or gut it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Don't black out the plastics, find someone who will trade... those look like the translucent tangerine orange? Looks like a nice bike.
    Last edited by lowkey; 06-06-2019 at 06:02 PM.

The muffler might be a Special Ops, if it's a little shorter than the stock muffler and still has the exhaust valve, it is a Special ops, I like mine, loud enough and really comes on strong when you open it up.

P.S. I also like the orangey finish, it's different and there are plenty of black Buells out there but, it's your bike and your taste that counts.
    Last edited by njloco; 06-07-2019 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    Don't black out the plastics, find someone who will trade... those look like the translucent tangerine orange? Looks like a nice bike.
    They are translucent, I plan on blacking them out with vinyl wrap so it's reversible. If someone wants them I'd be willing to sell so I can purchase carbon fiber plastics.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    The muffler might be a Special Ops, if it's a little shorter than the stock muffler and still has the exhaust valve, it is a Special ops, I like mine, loud enough and really comes on strong when you open it up.

P.S. I also like the orangey finish, it's different and there are plenty of black Buells out there but, it's your bike and your taste that counts.
    Might be, the youtube video I just looked up sounds like it I just wish it was louder.

That could be said about all bikes, black bikes are dime a dozen all together and while I agree it is a different look I like naked bikes and cruisers blacked out.

IMG_20190530_170832.jpg

Than I guess you'll really like my newest black naked bike.

Its all good !!

IMG_20190424_124344_482 by Jack Joseph, on Flickr

V bike_781 by Jack Joseph, on Flickr

God Damn those 2 Buells are hot.
    perfect examples of both color schemes.

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129