Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New S3T owner

It must be the old latch system.

I bought what I belived to be a Buelltooth from ebay. I just tried to link it up with Bluetooth. It would not hook up and now my bike is completely dead

The only electronics that are working are the clock, horn and odemeter. Not a light will cme on, the atarter button doesn't work, the fuel pump won't charge etc etc etc.

It seems to be a horrible practical joke. Why would anyone do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    I bought what I belived to be a Buelltooth from ebay. I just tried to link it up with Bluetooth. It would not hook up and now my bike is completely dead

The only electronics that are working are the clock, horn and odemeter. Not a light will cme on, the atarter button doesn't work, the fuel pump won't charge etc etc etc.

It seems to be a horrible practical joke. Why would anyone do this?
    There is no way any bluetooth dongle could do that. Start with the most basic of checks. Whats the battery voltage?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    There is no way any bluetooth dongle could do that. Start with the most basic of checks. Whats the battery voltage?
    I've disconnected battery. I will ahve to wait until later in the week. Thanks for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    The ignition switch went bad. Unbelievable! It happened while i was installing the Buelltooth.

Glad you found it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123