Thread: New to forum

New to forum

Added a 2006 XB12SS to the stable in May. Bike is mostly stock with CA emissions. So far I have put new tires, grips, battery and mirrors and fluids in/on her. Purchased a Buelltooth and I’m looking forward to digging into it. Interested in making some improvements. Any words of advice?504CB210-D9FD-4674-97AD-652F7F08B28D.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rperreault View Post
    Added a 2006 XB12SS to the stable in May. Bike is mostly stock with CA emissions. So far I have put new tires, grips, battery and mirrors and fluids in/on her. Purchased a Buelltooth and I’m looking forward to digging into it. Interested in making some improvements. Any words of advice?504CB210-D9FD-4674-97AD-652F7F08B28D.jpg
    Nice! I love me an SS and still miss my old one. Interesting seat, it looks perforated, and maybe cut down in the rider area.

No real advice on improvements. I'd just recommend heading over to buellmods.com and downloading a service manual if you haven't already.... and please use that search function. These bikes are pretty simple, and most issues have been dealt with one here in one way shape or form, so a search should get you the answers you need without us having to rehash everything again. Dont forget to check and clean your grounds!

Lastly, welcome to the board !

Welcome to the forum.