Ray,

Thank you for your response! So greatly appreciated. I will follow your guidance on the cluster wiring.

The VR test I did- I pulled the Voltage Regulator off the bike. Tested continuity with Positive on the feed from stator to each DC output pin which read 39-40- diode setting. Then reversed polarity and repeated with a 0 reading. The positive feed tested properly, when repeated on the negative side, a 0 reading was provided. I though that this test should repeat the 39-40 reading on both positive and negative side of the VR, and when reversing current, it should return a 0 as the diodes are only allowing current one direction. Based on that, I thought the VR was failing. That said, I am getting a voltage reading from 13.4-14.5 with VR hooked up and bike running. I am scratching my head on this.

The turn signals- I have disconnected the main harness at both ends and am testing (continuity to ground) each pin from the front and rear of the main harness to ground. I would expect this not to show continuity as the harness is disconnected from the lights and switches. UNLESS- there is another circuit I am missing. I would expect a 0 reading as it should be just a wire from front to back that I'm testing. Maybe I am reading my wiring schematic wrong.

Again- Ray- Thank you! I was busy painting body parts and did not check the posts yesterday. Cheers from Austin!