Thread: Looking for Tuner Pro dash

Looking for Tuner Pro dash

Hello everyone, I'm new to the group, this is the first forum I've joined. Appreciate the add.

I've owned my Buell for 8 years, I'm an extreme DIY backyard mechanic and have poured a ton of time and money into modifying it. I starting my EFI tuning endeavor (have tuned a couple trucks for friends and coworkers) last year and am now desperate to clean up the "canned" tune on the EBR race ECM I bought back in 2012. Last year i got my Buelltooth and Baro components and have made adjustments, now I need to clean up a couple zones on the actual fuel maps. I've got an old version of ecm spy that doesnt work properly and have started configuring Tuner Pro Rt. does anyone have or know where I can find the Xopti inside .ADX and .XDF lite files that INCLUDE the dashboard? or a functional copy of ecmspy for 08's and up? Thanks in advance

Tuning master lowkey may be able to help you with this. Good guy.

I can modify the ADX for a DDFI3 ECM and send it to you, PM me your email and ECMID along with what all you expect to do with the software. Or include phone and we can discuss further details I will need. Off to work at the moment. Thanks for the kind words 34nineteen! You too bud!

Alternatively, ECMSpy MONO works and is donation based.

I figured out how to modify the adx (luckily it's similar to diablo Intune) and make a guage cluster myself, still could use some help with the TPD deffinition and how to convert it from 10bit to 8 bit. I think I know but am not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
    I figured out how to modify the adx (luckily it's similar to diablo Intune) and make a guage cluster myself, still could use some help with the TPD deffinition and how to convert it from 10bit to 8 bit. I think I know but am not certain.
    Have you tested your dash in real time yet? Acting buggy (drops in data stream)? Stock sensor definitions should not need to be converted if using the correct .ADX file but I did have a quick look and it is set to 16bit but Load is set for 8bit so maybe?

To edit definintion:

select edit ADX / select values / select TPD / select source data / select 8bit (currently it is set to 16bit in the ADX), alternatively you can use Load in your dashboard.