Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LED turn signals..

Can anyone talk about how these are connected? Are they plug and play?

For some reason Buell used a wacky pin pattern on their flasher that is the reverse of standard. If you want a normal flash for LEDs, make a set of three 1.5" jumpers with 16 ga wire. Put a male spade connector on one end of each and a female spade connector on the other end of each. Just flip~flop the paired pins from a new three pin electronic auto flasher to the plug, odd pin to odd pin, test, and zip~tie everything away. I did it two years ago and it's not required my attention since.

I took my buell flasher and went to the auto parts store (pep boys) and I just found a led flasher with the same plug. I think the one that i got is for a nissan and it works perfectly. I figure $8.00 is better than $20 from asb and I didn't have to pay for s/h and wait a week. I am cheap and impaitent.:D

I also bought the cheap 18led turn signals from ebay and had no issues with fitment. I think I paid 18.00 for all 4, they came from Japan but only took 1 week to get here.

http://www.luckybike.com/servlet/-st...--Stalk/Detail

I bought these for my front and rear. Really a big improvement over stock. All i did was buy a ep36 led flasher from autozone. I did have to buy a bigger plug since the ones on the buell are larger and the new turn signals are a smaller plug. Takes 10 secs to crimp the bigger one on. I can post pics with them on the bike if you want.

please do

I just put led's on my ;09 CityX, with resistors for each signal. 3 of them work just fine, but the left rear one comes on with the ignition and just stays on..no flashing. Are there individual relays for each signal? I tried hooking up the stock light again and it doesn't flash either. I know you brainiacs have the answer..unfortunately I'm not one of you guys. Thanks for the help

Just got these; pretty good quality. My complaint would be the length about 4inches of wire.

Some guy's use relays. I used one dual load equalizer. It's easier to install. It also corrects the signal for front and back.

pm me if you need tips or are still stuck.

I have these. Shopped around a while for them. They actually have real aluminum posts. :D

Stalk moto. E-bay. $26.99 They look better in person. The black side is the back side. The front is clear. Very clean looking.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast