Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRADE: '14 EBR SX for 08+ Lightning

TRADE: '14 EBR SX for 08+ Lightning

**SOLD OUTRIGHT**

Just starting the process, I've owned 2 xb models and regret selling them both. I currently have 2 EBR's and would like to swap one for your XB +cash.

Also open to other offers.

Bike is a 2014 EBR1190SX with Dean Adams Designs exhaust and programmable ECM and tail tidy. Have all stock parts.
    Only 1200 miles on the bike.

Let me know what you have!

IMG_4465.jpg
    Last edited by rusko466; 10-15-2020 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Not available

Quote Originally Posted by rusko466 View Post
    Just starting the process, I've owned 2 xb models and regret selling them both. I currently have 2 EBR's and would like to swap one for your XB +cash.

Also open to other offers.

Bike is a 2014 EBR1190SX with Dean Adams Designs exhaust and programmable ECM and tail tidy. Have all stock parts.
    Only 1200 miles on the bike.

Let me know what you have!

IMG_4465.jpg
    I've been toying with upgrading to a faster bike, so depends on where and how much cash... I am in California. I have a 09' XB12. Here is a list of everything on it:

~ Personally signed by Erik Buell at an event in California in 2016
    ~ SCG swapped to S suspension
    ~ Engine has a Hammer Performance 1250 kit that Jacob Stark installed (30k miles since kit installed, roughly 60k miles on the bike)
    ~ Dean Adams RTXB1 exhaust with custom dB killer inserts. (can see video of it on my youtube channel: Buellmachine)
    ~ SickHIDs Projector headlight retrofit (can see video of it on my youtube channel: Buellmachine)
    ~ Custom rear tire hugger
    ~ Carbon Fiber airbox cover and rear seat cowl
    ~ American Sportbike open airbox kit
    ~ Volt gauge DIY mod on the instrument cluster (can see video of it on my youtube channel: Buellmachine)
    ~ Aftermarket pegs, mirrors, bar ends
    ~ Custom ceramic coated headers with bungs welded on from Ross Phelan from the facebook group
    ~ INNOVV K2 motorcycle DVR with front and rear facing cameras (can see video of it on my youtube channel: Buellmachine)
    ~ Axle sliders
    ~ Aftermarket turn signals on front, LED strip turn signals on rear
    ~ Shorai Lithium Ion battery
    ~ New Michelin Pilot Road 5 tire in front, about half wear on back
    ~ Crossroads 0 degree handlebars
    ~ CRG levers (left one cut short for 2 finger pull)
    ~ Muller Power Clutch (can see video of it on my youtube channel: Buellmachine)
    ~ TREX frame sliders
    ~ Buelltooth quickshifter (installed but not turned on currently)

I also have a bunch of stockpiled filters and some extra parts that would go with it (Extra brand new left control, EBR front rotor with hardware, and more I can't think of off the top of my head)

This is my only bike and I commute on it daily (roughly 40 miles a day right now) It runs great, sounds great and is a lot of fun in the twisties. I do pretty much all the maintenance on the bike. Anything I don't do is done by Jacob Stark (Formerly Motoenthusiasts) so any questions can be verified by him in terms of the quality of the bike. I was planning to ride this bike to the ground since it is so easy to maintain, but recently flirting with getting a faster bike if the right opportunity comes up. Bike is ready to be ridden and has no issues running at all. No oil leaks. I am looking for the same.

pics from a track day here: https://www.facebook.com/david.sa.1690671/posts/1999187183711023
    relatively recent picture for reference: https://www.facebook.com/david.sa.1690671/posts/2058989837730757

I will update this post as I remember more parts/mods
    Last edited by ocgreenmachine; 07-02-2019 at 06:30 PM.

NY here so probably not the easiest to arrange. Your bike sounds awesome though, nice to see some high mileage bikes still kicking!

Quote Originally Posted by ocgreenmachine View Post
    ~ Personally signed by Erik Buell
    Who else would have done that for him? LOL. Really nice bike OC

So you are thinking about trading your EBR for an XB plus cash, I have a 2007 XBSS completely stock with less than 2000 miles on it. How much cash plus the EBR are you thinking of giving me ?

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    So you are thinking about trading your EBR for an XB plus cash, I have a 2007 XBSS completely stock with less than 2000 miles on it. How much cash plus the EBR are you thinking of giving me ?

lol

Hey boss I have a 2009 xb9sx with 12k miles if your interested and I live in MD

Post has been dead for some time. Are you still interested in trading?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Post has been dead for some time. Are you still interested in trading?
    Yes, I'm going to post around too. I really wanted another xb but am open to other classes of bikes too. Touring, SM...

I have a 2009 lightning SS
    Or an 08 STT if you're interested. I'm in Pa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast