Quote Originally Posted by cossack84 View Post
Mine is the same with pw1 being larger number then pw2. Not buy much, but still larger.

Post a screen grab of it

That’s not right.

That does sound right. Mine stays rock solid.

Not sure how new bikes are, is there a idle control valve? 2004 just has idle screw that determines minimum throttle position.
Hi cossack84,

yes on DDFI 3 system there is a step motor opening an extra air passage (IAC).
Up to now I am not sure why it is also moving around a lot, as it seem to be governed by engine temperature only.

• Looking at pw 1 and 2, rear cylinder is most of the time leaner than the front.

• Sometime injector are not going together, I mean one pw is much higher than the other.

• With the bike idling with untouched throttle sometimes you can see pulses from Acc. correction (up to 4.5 or so)

• In the meantime TPD is floating between 3.5 - 4.5.
Warm up Idle.jpg

Hot Idle.jpg

Pushing.jpg

I am having an hard time trying to discover the logics behind ECM decision, as the few useful info’s are spreaded one by one all over the net.
I love my Buell, but it seems that Eric's guys left a lot of job to be done by costumers.
As I enjoy learning and put my hands 'developing' my bike I am not so unhappy with that, but I hate they (ISD?) did not supply us with full info over their DDFI systems.
Really I don't think they are so good to worth keeping them secret.

Looking for everybody opinions, up to the next.