Hi Guys,

I am a stranger (Italian) Bueller, new in the forum. (you will may be excuse me for my English)
I own a 2009 XB 12 Ss long and I am also an old guy, from the carburetor school.
I love my Buell, but I fell she can go much better than she is now, despite the 'downgrade' after 2007.
So I am hardly working to get in 'deep as I'll able' in the EMC word, and I'll be glade for what you can help.
I will post in times some questions that I could not answer looking in the overwhelming internet info.
Not all will be directed straight to tune, but some will just be for a global understanding, and some other will may be so obvious that is the reason I could not already found answer in the big readings I have done.

The first two are:

In alpha/n system like our Buells the job start from a TPS/RPM map (ex. 12*13=156 cells) where you can find numbers that are related with the injector pulse width. I ask, in the areas between cells are used the same value or the ECM is used to calculate trough a math equation interpolated value?

I feel as a very bad think for the engine the narrowband 02 sensor changing every moment the AFR to get a correct (14.7) medium ratio. Can't it be the reason many Buells (mine too) in the closed loop range run with a sort of sweetened 'hit and miss' mode?