Thread: don't know how, but THATS! gonna b MINE!!

don't know how, but THATS! gonna b MINE!!

new to buell never actually saw one til the guy selling it pulled into my driveway. looked at lot of bikes on facebook but"for sale 09 buell xb12Ss long"stopped me and i said that's it! one pic n I fell in love.m I the only one? guess not cuz i found y'all just wanna say howdy smart questions from a dumb person will be coming soon

I'll put it this way. I picked up a 2008 xb12ss long with 72000km three months ago; my first Buell, but not the first one I've ridden. Has issues. I put in work since I bought it. Still has issues. But I still don't want to sell it. Just a nice event driving one. Pick up a Buelltooth reader; and download ECMDroid for free if you have an android device. This will help you troubleshoot some if issues arise.

While there are some issues that arise, that's normal for any mechanical device.
    On average though, Buells are very reliable and most of the issues people run into can be easily solved with the help of the people on this forum.
    We seriously have some very smart people here
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

I agree with Lusiphur. Buell's are simple and maintenance free, but also 10 years old...
    If you are mechanically inclined, life will be easy

I am here to second Cooter and Lusiphur. There are VERY bright and helpful people here! I am one who is in your shoes, knowing just enough to do damage to a good running machine; but willing to learn and people have been amazing help with my project. Get that bike!

Y'all seem cool, I know just enough to be dangerous/stupid got this thing to go fl.where I'm at, to alaska my home, rain,snow,mud I got a deal 'cause I told the p.o. his bike's gonna have a story fl2ak.i have to x the stupid stuff, kickstand switch,bank angle,tell me what e!se,I wanna ride not a science project

Last edited by leo7; 07-09-2019 at 05:03 PM.