Thread: 2008 Buell 1125 C/R Conversion

2008 Buell 1125 C/R Conversion

Hi gang, looking to sell this beauty. It's a 2008 R that has been converted to a C/R about 4 years ago. I do not have the originals anymore but conversion includes: headlight/cowl, tensioner pulley and matching belt that slips on a 76 tooth pulley. Buell motard handlebars, and throttle cables. It has a fairly new Michelin front tire, a Dean Adams Rt-3 exhaust with the ECM to match. Comfort air box design that allows better sub par 100mph breathing. K&N filter and a few other items that i'm probably forgetting. The bike only has 6,234 miles, and has been garage kept. I just don't ride it anymore and could use the cash. I'm located in central Mississippi. Please text me anytime with questions and for a nice video walkaround of it purring. First $4,000 or Best offer gets it (601) 405-3231. Thanks, Luke.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why does the belt slip ?
    Just kidding, wish you were closer to MD.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Why does the belt slip ?
    Just kidding, wish you were closer to MD.
    I wonder if he changed the swingarm
    Last edited by oh9bolt; 07-18-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Being that the swingarm is blue, my guess would be that it is the original R swingarm. As I understand it, the 2008 frames were all blue and the CR wasnt available until 2009 and they were all black by then.