Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buell firebolts for sale

Buell firebolts for sale

Both bikes are 03 xb9r's. Prices are for board members and are as follows and are firm. I will not post them on Craigslist for awhile, I'd rather sell them here to an enthusiast. If they don't sell here they will then be posted on clist for more money so clist buyers can feel happy about their negotiating skills. The black bike has around 6800 miles, new conti sport attacks, new wheel bearings front and rear, new ebc pads, comfort seat, Jardine can, double bubble screen. It was ridden last season and ran flawlessly. $2650. The white bike has around 10,000 miles and hasn't been ridden in years, it needed a front header gasket which I have but didn't install, it will need a battery and tires, I will include a set of nearly new (in tread depth) pirellis, I don't know the date code on the tires. I will throw in a used set of Dunlop Q3+'s for another $185 on that bike. Price is $2250. I will ASSIST with shipping on a weekend ONLY. I will not be responsible for the shipping service or price itself. Both bikes are being sold as is where is with no warranties expressed or implied. Both bikes are in good condition and are honest "riders", always kept inside. Again these were just regularly cared for every day motorcycles, these are not John's motorcycles and are not in museum quality condition. They were never beat on by me! Oh, the black bike has HID headlights.Screenshot_2019-07-28-14-23-54.jpg20180322_162502.jpg20180322_162846.jpg if anyone wants more pics pm me or text me....thanks guys. Btw, I've sold my fair share around here and those that have purchased from me know I've been nothing short of straight up, honest,and reliable.
    Last edited by wickedchop; 07-29-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Good person to buy from ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

X2 no worries with WC and looks like a great deal!

Inactive
    will vouch for seller. you'll never buy a bike from a more honest, trust-worthy, reliable and likeable person. his integrity is beyond reproach.

36stow.jpg

LMFAO, John, how can you not operate a cell phone unless it has a hinge but you've accomplished that amazing sign? Seriously, thanks guys. Tried to be as honest as possible, and those that have bought from me know I am. Somebody buy these damn bikes, I don't want them to be owned by some squid toolbag!

If only you wanted to trade for a project car...

FOr anyone else, Yes WC, is good peeps. I've bought from him before as well. Standup American!! Just as LunaticTrump says!!

I haven't listed the bikes on clist, not really interested in clist people coming over to my shop to be honest. Anyone that wants to make a reasonable offer on either bike feel free. Don't need money just want them to go to a good home and need my shop space back and sick of looking at bikes I no longer ride.

I'm so tempted WC We got Bubbles Blast all sorted and she's already outgrown it... and wants a bike she can do track days on WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Since her tiny frame fits on an R-3 (barely), she should fit a Firebolt too? I'm questioning the width though, for her stubby stems to reach the ground

I'll find one local to see if she fits, then get a cross country shipping estimate, then maybe I can send you a serious no mess around offer I don't want to get your hopes up, so sell them if you can... I know either one of those from you is an good deal and a good bike

Are the belts still OE? Or updated?

I never changed the belts on either machine, they showed no signs of cracking whilst I was riding them or any noises or walking. I believe they are oem due to the mileage on both machines.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    whilst
    You don't live far enough East to talk like that, Haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast