Thread: FREE MONEY!! i got mine...now get yours

Inactive

FREE MONEY!! i got mine...now get yours

EQUIFAX recently settled their massive class-action suit in Federal court and got rung up to the tune of approx. $700,000,000 plus of course their legal fees. their hacked "data silo" affected almost 2/3rd of the nation.
    see link below. takes about 10 seconds to see if you qualify for your free $125 cash from the settlement. i did.

word of advice. if you DO qualify it will tell you so and take you to the simple "receive payment" page. that page is structured in such a way that it tends to direct you towards your "free lifetime credit score checks". DO NOT take them. take the $125 in cash! carefully fill out that page and click the appropriate dots for cash settlement.

good luck and thanks me later.
    Perry Mason Fringe

https://www.equifaxbreachsettlement.com/

The $125 isn't guaranteed. Depending on how many people claim, you could only end up with $0.16.

Did lunatic get hacked? Never enter the last 6 of your ssn. The first 3 is based on what state you were born in. For example Pennsylvania is between 159-211. Many states only have 1-3 possibilities though. If you enter in your name and an address with the last 6 of your ssn it can be pretty easy to figure out the whole thing.

Edit: After looking more this does appear to be the legitimate website for the claim, but Id be pretty cautious that you dont end up on one of the fake sites out there. And like chief said you arent likely to get the full $125 anyway. Not worth it for me.
    Last edited by konarider94; 08-06-2019 at 12:28 PM.

While it's possible his account was hacked, I don't believe it to be. The website and information appear to be correct. I've been to it (previously, before this was posted) and while I haven't submitted a claim, I do know I have $$ available to take from it.
    Whether it's worth it to you or not based on the dollar amount isn't the question, it's do you want them to get YOUR money for screwing up and allowing a data breech? Yes, in the long run, it IS your money.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by d_adams View Post
    While it's possible his account was hacked, I don't believe it to be. The website and information appear to be correct. I've been to it (previously, before this was posted) and while I haven't submitted a claim, I do know I have $$ available to take from it.
    Whether it's worth it to you or not based on the dollar amount isn't the question, it's do you want them to get YOUR money for screwing up and allowing a data breech? Yes, in the long run, it IS your money.
    just delete the thread. my intentions were good when initiating, but it possibly reads otherwise.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 08-07-2019 at 01:46 PM.

This is legit
    No need to delete the thread
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Its legit, I didn't get the $125, but the credit monitoring instead.

I use Credit Karma and they have free credit monitoring
    So I asked for cash.

With all of these breaches. Its a good thing to lock down your credit
    What that means is that no one can even do an inquiry against you unless you unlock it.

The way to do that differs per agency. So you do unfortunately have to do it for each one.
    Jack-O-Lantern

That's smart ^^^

and get away from the money sucking system all together, and pay cash for everything. I am not a rich man but NOT having any credit card or any loan whatsoever for over ten years now has helped immensely!
    The "credit score" some corporate entity assigns to me means absolutely nothing in my life. I highly recommend it!

that’s the way to roll!

Jack-O-Lantern