Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SpecOps(?) Exhaust off of '08 XB12XT

Hybrid View

SpecOps(?) Exhaust off of '08 XB12XT

--- SOLD! ---

Selling the can that came with the bike. WAY too loud for me - I added baffles, but still didn't like it. I replaced this one with a stock can.

The one I'm selling has no rust, but could use a grit blast and paint. Or not. It's been washed since this photo.

There is a section of the belly that is pushed in a bit, probably from a PO that tried jacking it improperly. It's not scratched.

The valve is installed, and works. The baffles can be pulled out if you want to tick off the neighbors.

All attachment points are intact, including the nose fairing bosses.

More photos are available.

$150 plus shipping from 32405. Package will be roughly 20 lbs. SpecOps Can - Top.jpgSpecOps Tips.jpg20190804_142055.jpg
    Last edited by Pushr0d; 10-09-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Item sold

Someone else who's conscious about the noise! I like that.

For me is Hell Fire exhaust or nothing.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    For me is Hell Fire exhaust or nothing.
    G damn right!!!!! Josh is a man who's not afraid to blaze his own path......and knows quality when he sees and hears it.
    from our fresh, new, bold and aggressive Fall line-up of custom designed exhaust systems....i give you...."Window Rattler II".
    Warm Regards,
    FabioDriven
    CEO
    HellFire Exhaust Systems LTD

Last edited by user_deleted; 08-07-2019 at 01:50 PM.

I have a spec ops muffler on my 07 SS, I don't think it's noisy, if yours didn't have the dent, I would have been interested, need one for the Ully.

Njloco, save yer money and buy from Fabiodriven.

I don't think Spec Ops is loud either? Is there packing in them? Maybe it's blown out.

If you want to be the coolest kid on the block, you should really look into Fabios new line of "Ghost Mufflers". Completely invisible, and scary loud! LOOOOOOOOKK AAAATTTT MMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hell fire and damn the neighbors They should be use to it by now.

By neighbors, you must mean the Aholes that come down the block and beep their horns, instead of getting their lazy asses out of the car and knocking on the door or the ones that play their car radios so loud at 3:30AM that it wakes you up 2 hours before you have to get up and then when you go down and confront them with it all they can say is " oh, I'm sorry " or how about the ones that let their car alarms go off during all hours. Yeah, I'll worry about them listening to my bikes not likely !

Ha Ha! Yeah, I don't have neighbors like that. But I do have one Ahole in the hood. Unfortunately he lives next to me. There's always one! I think he might come to appreciate the melodic, soothing hell fire sound at least 2x a day.

Matter of fact, I'm going on the roof to blow all the crap his trees leave up there off onto his yard right now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast