Hi, I have an '08 XB9 that I purchased a couple months ago.. New to me with 15.6K on the odometer, and with some help from lunatic fringe was able to identify that it is equipped with a drummer exhaust. In a plurality to smooth out the ride,I purchased a Buelltooth dongle, a Buelltooth Baro sensor, and a K&N air filter. I have not installed any of these items yet, as I don't want to cause a lean out situation. I know some of you might say " just contact Buelltooth, and download a map".. But when I contacted Bluetooth, they said there isn't a "XB9 / drummer/ K&N" map available. There is for XB12's , not XB9's ..
So my ask of everyone is, - does anyone have any experience with, or possession of maps for a drummer exhaust with K&N filter on an XB9? What advice could you give? Can I just use the XB12 map? Won't that hurt the intake? Would a different map work close enough with this set up (Buelltooth has maps for - Buell race kit / D&D exhaust / Buelltooth exhaust - all with K&N filter) ?
Also, does anyone have experience with the Baro sensor? I purchased it with the thinking that it would help me in my location. I'm in NV, at the base of Tahoe, currently @ 4,212 elev. With a quick 20 min ride to the top @ over 9,000ft , so having a barometric sensor, not just a closed loop O2/AFV system, would help immensely, right ??
Anyhow, if anyone has some info, tuning advice, or maps, please let me know.. Thanks in advance!