Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2008 XB12-SCG Thinking of Selling

That is such a nice bike! What is that though, over $600 in labor on the maintenance besides 3.5 quarts of oil and a filter? Guy took you to the cleaners but that bike should be gone fast if it isn't already, you get so much bike for the money so in a way on the buyer's side it's nice they don't really hold their value too well but I feel like after enough morons get their hands on these bikes there will be less and less ( makes me sad ) driving the supply and demand way over the top, sky rocketing the book value...or not.

did you sell the bike?

Quote Originally Posted by TapRoot View Post
    That is such a nice bike! What is that though, over $600 in labor on the maintenance besides 3.5 quarts of oil and a filter? Guy took you to the cleaners but that bike should be gone fast if it isn't already, you get so much bike for the money so in a way on the buyer's side it's nice they don't really hold their value too well but I feel like after enough morons get their hands on these bikes there will be less and less ( makes me sad ) driving the supply and demand way over the top, sky rocketing the book value...or not.
    The big maintenance items I, probably foolishly, take to the Harley dealer. They charge you as if it’s a Harley taking the gobs of oil those take and plus their high labor rates and book pricing. They don’t really stock parts anymore either.

Thanks for the complements on the bike. I just washed it and am going to post pictures I snapped today. I really love the bike and it shows by me dragging my feet to, maybe, sell.

Quote Originally Posted by mtallit View Post
    The big maintenance items I, probably foolishly, take to the Harley dealer. They charge you as if it’s a Harley taking the gobs of oil those take and plus their high labor rates and book pricing. They don’t really stock parts anymore either.

Thanks for the complements on the bike. I just washed it and am going to post pictures I snapped today. I really love the bike and it shows by me dragging my feet to, maybe, sell.
    IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1609.jpg
    IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1619.jpg
    IMG_1620.jpg
    Next pic (mirror) is where I messed up parking it in my condo garage and got too close to the pillar
    IMG_1621.jpg
    A couple scuffs from my jacket, but nothing bad. Could probably be buffed out but I'd just likely put new scratches on...
    IMG_1623.jpg

That bike sounds amazing with a stage 2 exaust. If your not looking and it starts up you look expecting a chopper but no a sexy buell sits there rumbling vibrating like a mating call in the wild

Quote Originally Posted by Sdrxb12s View Post
    That bike sounds amazing with a stage 2 exaust. If your not looking and it starts up you look expecting a chopper but no a sexy buell sits there rumbling vibrating like a mating call in the wild
    LOL! I’ve been wanting to change the exhaust but not sure anyone is making the specific Buell ones any more. I’d want the chin strap still - personal preference. All the changes people make to accommodate the exhaust seem really daunting also - the bypass exercise, etc.

I would try to get that exaust it come with the program for your computer and everything. I dont know if it's still around but you wouldn't want to sell your ride anymore

I found this site https://www.twinmotorcycles.nl/websh...cid=140&Page=2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast