Thread: WTT...for a STT/Uly, S3T...

WTT...for a STT/Uly, S3T...

Been looking at getting a bike for commuter duties, and a decent commute at that. Need to thin down the projects, so I'm interested in a trade, if anyone is interested in a project car....

66 Barracuda, 273/904 combo. Tranny was swapped when I got it, original 3 on the tree. Clutch pedal still there. I have a set of 73 A body front disc brake setup and a 8.75 rear from a 67 A body to swap out the 7.25. Ran when parked, last time just poured a little gas down the carb and it fired up.

Putting feelers out there. I may be able to capture the 66 in digital form if needed.

I would think that a trade like this, is going to depend on where you are located. Why don't you just finish the Cuda, then sell it and buy whatever you want !

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I would think that a trade like this, is going to depend on where you are located. Why don't you just finish the Cuda, then sell it and buy whatever you want !
    I don't have that much time. lol There's a 70 Challenger in front of it. Between the 2 I'd rather keep the 70. Not that I don't want to finish it but priorities are shifting.

And for anyone else, I'm in Washington. The real one. Not the DC version.