Thread: 1999 Buell X1 Lightning-Signed by Erik Buell

1999 Buell X1 Lightning-Signed by Erik Buell

I am selling my 1999 Buell Lightning. It currently has 13,300 miles on it. When I bought it, it had gotten a full tune up, all seals replaced, and the ECM tuned ( it has a rare, race ECM in it). It won't hesitate to get up and go in any gear. It sounds mean and runs like a dream. Previous owner took great care of it. It does have its little scuffs but overall is in pretty good condition. Only thing I can think of is the front wheel cover is cracked a little bit. It's still together, I barely notice that it is there. Also the lock to under the seat needs to be put in, I have the new lock already. It starts right up and runs like a top, also has a aftermarket exhaust that is awesome. Fork seals recently got redone and are fine. Tires are pretty decent. It has a cam, new battery, and a oil change and plugs changed. Hop on it and go. It cleans up well for a 20 year old bike. I am asking $3100 OBO for this bike. It only has 13k and is well worth that. I am located in Nashville TN. I will attach my craigslist ad and you can contact me through there. I am motivated to sell it by this weekend.

here is my CL post, which has my email and number if you want to contact me. I have a clean and clear title in my hand.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy...957611892.html

Buell1.jpgBuell2.jpgBuell3.jpgBuell4.jpgBuell5.jpg

Funny your asking less on Craig's list.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Funny your asking less on Craig's list.
    Ah, $3000 obo is what I'm asking, oops.

For any BuellXB member I will do much less.