Ok, so firstly, I just did a ton of mods on my 08 Buell XB12X Ulysses. Breather reroute, airbox delete and Cone filter put in its place, PLX Wideband O2+Analog output for the ECM (CEL is coming on after 15 mins of riding indicating loss of signal or always lean, but that's probably just the activation delay or voltage needing tweaking or something- I can fix that no issue) and a few other things...

Now the last thing I did was change the primary/crankcase and main oil. At first I messed up and added too much main oil, as I had not completely drained it :/. The Oil light was coming on at low RPMs and when I would lean LEFT, but would fade out as I gave it gas or leaned RIGHT.

After a short ride, I went to check the dip-stick and oil came gushing out, so that was my signal that maybe I added a bit too much.

The source of my confusion: rather than drain from the plug on the swing arm, as I should have, I was confused (amd overtired) and I drained the primary oil only. What I did was take the drainage bolts from, not only the one on the left by the kick stand, but I also took out a drainage bolt (looked like all the others once removed, except this one was flush with the crank case... when it was removed, a spring, a small hollow, aluminum tube that the spring was in, and possibly a small other piece- like a tiny brass spacer- although I'm not sure as the spring kind of catapulted everything out amd that could have been preexisting on my garage floor).

Anyway, the bike seems to be running great. Better than ever. I do hear some more ticking, but that's coming from the new, less insulated filter. Neutral is always easy to find, before it had been hard when the bike was warm, and everything else seems fine.

But the Oil Light is constantly on... my guess is it must have something to do with the other drain plug which I pulled from the right side of the bike, behind the oil filter, my guess would be that that is the pressure sensor. Can anyone provide me with any help on the issue. Thank you so much.