Hello all. Today I made a deal on a low mileage 2009 Ully. Bike is in good shape and I am looking forward to miles of enjoyment. Since parts are not ready available I'm asking for some supply contacts.
Looking for wheel bearings. Exhaust valve actuator. Also plan to change the original muffler so I am looking for companies or any member that might have a spare muffler they would be looking to sell. Looking for suggestions for getting more air in the intake such as the K& N kit I have read about here. Looking for a supplier you members would have dealt with. I have noticed that posts from a couple of years ago with links, that the business is no longer around or the link doesn't work. Though the front motor isolator looks good does anyone have a contact for new parts?
I intend to get a buelltooth dongle and ECMspy app to adjust or remap for changes.
I appreciate any feed back.
A shout out to Lunatic Fringe for his input when I originally posted here looking for a fellow rider that would be crazy enough to allow me to rider their bike! Your posts and advice were greatly appreciated
Joe