Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Flags 0 to 6 in MLV

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    83

    Flags 0 to 5 in MLV

    Hi guys,

    I'm still trying to improve my knowledge on MLV.
    Anyone knows the meaning of Flags 0 to 5 values?

    Regards
    Last edited by osvaldo; 09-10-2019 at 05:51 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    83
    😍😁

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    545
    I'm upset John answered before I could. I was going to say the same.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    633
    osvaldo, much of what you ask is already conveniently documented:
    http://ecmspy.com/cgi-bin/runtime.cgi

    Also, if you haven't already, you should look over the Buell Tuning Guide and other info from Gunter Baumann/Nick Pashley.
    Last edited by ReadyXB; 09-10-2019 at 05:38 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    6,828
    But it's much easier for him to just facebook questions on here one at a time, starting a whole new thread, over and over.

    Why would he look up the directions when he can have us look up the answer and get spoon fed one at a time? It's much easier that way. For him anyway lol.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyXB View Post
    osvaldo, much of what you ask is already conveniently documented:
    http://ecmspy.com/cgi-bin/runtime.cgi

    Also, if you haven't already, you should look over the Buell Tuning Guide and other info from Gunter Baumann/Nick Pashley.
    Hi Ready,

    thanks for the answer.

    Before to post any question or observation here you can be sure I have done all of my best to find myself the answers on the net as well as here with search tool.
    I could not find what I was looking for, as you will not will find what is in this topic in the link you post that off course I know as well as the other stuff you mention and much much more.
    So, after 8 year just reading this forum, and wanting now to fully understand ECM stuff I decided to get in and post somewhat.
    During this years I have seen a few guys with a lot of this knowledge, a few more willing to do what I'm doing, and among all the other, as anywhere, a few of unpleasant people.
    Definitely, I think I am in the right place and as far as some 'ECM' guys are still here I will still post.
    This not to say I am not interested in the rest of my Bike, but in this case I will have probably much more answers than questions

    My regards

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    83
    I'm upset John answered before I could. I was going to say the same.
    So... same answer
    😍😁

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    But it's much easier for him to just facebook questions on here one at a time, starting a whole new thread, over and over.

    Why would he look up the directions when he can have us look up the answer and get spoon fed one at a time? It's much easier that way. For him anyway lol.
    s Cooter,

    you are wrong.
    That stuff is over your head (you said it, and I fully believe you) so you have not been asked to do nothing at all for me.
    The same run for people like you.
    Also, I am not expecting anybody else start to study for me, just if they already know may be they can like to share.
    Just get back in my post where I am asking if is not possible that anybody that not interested in what I am talking about just stay away doing something else, instead to make useless comments.
    That's still on top.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by osvaldo View Post
    Hi Ready,
    thanks for the answer.

    Before to post any question or observation here you can be sure I have done all of my best to find myself the answers on the net as well as here with search tool
    A different way for you to learn about the various config settings and live data is to look at the Tunerpro RT v5 .xdf and .adx files for Buell:
    http://tunerpro.net/downloadBinDefs.htm#Buell

    Just open with a text editor. Within a short time you can become familiar with the file format and then see how the ECM settings/runtime data are broken down.
    Quote Originally Posted by osvaldo View Post
    I could not find what I was looking for, as you will not will find what is in this topic in the link you post that off course I know as well as the other stuff you mention and much much more.
    Sorry, I don't quite follow the wording here. The same flags parameters that you can add to an MLV log view are shown on the ecmspy link I shared. Could you rephrase?

    I have a currently unmanageable amount of logs, spreadsheets, notes, emails, etc. growing over time for ddfi. My gifting is not in making nice presentations of said data, which ecmspy.com has done very nicely.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    6,828
    Quote Originally Posted by osvaldo View Post
    s Cooter,

    you are wrong.
    Not the first time that's happened. Even today But you missed the point of my post.

    Again

    Here, let me help you:
    https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...uestion-thread



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •