Thread: Buell XB race bikes and spare parts for sale

Hybrid View

Buell XB race bikes and spare parts for sale

Buell road race team bikes and parts for sale. This is the Evo-Twin race team, These bikes ridden by Bryan Bemisderfer and Dave Estok took 1St and 2nd In the 2004 Formula USA National championship thunderbike series. I won the 2003 light weight superbike race and championship at Daytona with one of these bikes. I have 3 XB models, 2 tube frame S1 models and 2 883 Sportster models. I have tons of motors, Cylinders, Heads, Trannys and too many more parts to list here. You can’t win championships if you don’t finish every race, when we went to the track we had the best prepared bikes, most reliable engines and the most spare parts. We quit racing in 2005 and I sold my business that supported the racing. It is now time to clean out my barn. If you are serious about having a powerful Buell I have all the best parts, Some bikes have titles and can be put back on the road, some would make great race bikes or track day bikes. Here is a link to pics of bikes and parts, https://www.amazon.com/photos/groups...fU49MSHX0scr4C I have a spread sheet listing all the parts, if you have an interest, message me. Or email me. $20,000 takes all Jeff HardingIMG_6960.jpg

PM’d you

PM Sent.......

I just about needed a rag to clean a mess up after looking at all those parts.....getting parts here in New Zealand is an expensive exercise at times.

PM sent