Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Main question

Banned

Main question

Cooter,

seriously, I don't know, let me understand last one more thing:
    Are you in some way the owner of the Forum or in other way have you the authority to tell anybody what they can or cannot do?
    If the answer is yes, you can guess, I will haply get away as fast as the light because it is very clear to any sober person that the medium technical, and especially human, level of you and that of the bunch of s****t of your drunk helpers that are going in the shadow of your shoulders is much much lower than the one I am used to deal with.
    If the answer is no, you can keep your advice for you and your mother (as you have been s****d enough to involve mine).

Is it clear?

Hoping that it will be the last time we'll deal with each other,
    let me know.

Ugh, me too but that attitude is just so rotten, I can't help myself sometimes.

osvaldo needs to come up out of his mommys basement where he lives and have her make him a nice PBJ sammich, tell him how smart he is, pat him on his head and 'it's ok baby, those meany internet people are all wrong and you're my perfect little hunny bunny'
    But me smart mommy! They dumb! So me no listen NO MORE! Humph...

Ok, funs over. I'm over it, I promise

Osvaldo: I hope you continue to post as you keep learning how the DDFI-3 FI system works. It is a minimum 10 year old system and rudimentary at best when compared to even the same year FI systems from other brands (including HD), so hopefully you 'get it' soon. You are welcome to keep posting about every mS anomaly you see, and questioning every pointless blip on your datalog.

I will not post on the thread I made for you, that I made for all those questions, so PLEASE keep it to that thread. One day, when you are a smart as you think you are now, you can give advise to others that is actually worth a damn and not misinformed and misleading like it is now.

Have a great day
    Last edited by osvaldo; 09-15-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    what in Gods' name are you blathering about now????? i must have missed something.
    Haha, nope. Business as usual. Move along people, nothing to see here But I think I'll throw on The Big Lebowski tonight, just for fun

Osvaldo: Your mother!

Last edited by Cooter; 09-15-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Can I start calling him teabag, please ?

Yo, askwaldo don't go away mad just go away!! You have an ego bigger than the planet and we don't need that here. Njloco you can call him fleabag!!
    Last edited by rchuff; 09-16-2019 at 01:12 AM.

All--This Valdo dude is whacked on something or has some "issues"--all a big waste of bandwidth. Unpleasant to read also.

The simple fact is that I own this site -- and Cooter and Lunatic and multiple others --Valdo -- off the island

Opto

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Haha, nope. Business as usual. Move along people, nothing to see here But I think I'll throw on The Big Lebowski tonight, just for fun

Osvaldo: Your mother!

No Cooter,

again you are confusing 'Kilt' with 'Skirt'
    Are you from YMCA?

That was abuot you and Your VW minibus mother!
    (as you have been s****d enough to involve mine)
    Sorry for your poor Mother.
    Last edited by osvaldo; 09-16-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Banned
    Hi Mist,

The simple fact is that I own this site -- and Cooter and Lunatic and multiple others --Valdo -- off the island

I just would like to be sure it's true and I will go... happy like the one who finally understand that this is the case of the old adage, "soap and soaping work are lost in soaping the tail of the donkeys"

Just make me sure, please

Wow! What a putz.

He'll go away on his own, it's just a matter of time now.

What a big circle jerk. Those who know a thimble full of information are too ignorant of the fact that their is an ocean full to draw from. Hiding behind horrible attitudes toward new comers who challenge their fragile little egos.
    The instant conversation turns to something more than cleaning off the grounding straps or fuel pump rebuilds, overinflated egos are quick to resort to name calling and silly memes.
    No wonder there are only ten active members here.

Last edited by cossack84; 09-16-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast