Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Main question

Banned
    Hi Brando4905,

sure have you read all post involved.
    And sure you can develop more articulated questions.
    If you interested, you welcome.
    Last edited by osvaldo; 09-20-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by osvaldo View Post
    Hi Latrinicfrange,

need a tutorial ASAP on how to manage movies on the forum (free of charge, just in case...). For now, yuo keep happy with the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA1oSG02YP8
    hi there. you're banned.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA1oSG02YP8

Don't forget to flush water
    Last edited by osvaldo; 09-20-2019 at 12:06 AM.

Banned
    Sorry to be late, but

Here we are,
    with the sCooters leader,

To be clear I think your problem are the questions that you are not able to answer; you hate them and you first try to kindly push people to ignore them.
    If you don't reach it you start to try to pressure more and as the last resource you try to make them to look ridiculous.
    Of course as you are sure more clever than your medium monkeys it's easy to have their applause.
    Even when you are clearly lying or forcing they are not able to weight that.
    I am able to, sorry for you.
    It seems to me that you are just afraid to lose your luster.
    And I mean afraid, afraid, not at all:
    But it is fun

Once he hits maturity he might understand what the rest of us already know:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0
    Really I don't know exactly my limits, just trying to push up some of them every day.
    It seems you stop doing it long time ago, flushing your head with too much alcohol.

Personally I am happy to help welcome all newcomers to this group of weirdos. We all have to be a bit special to drink the Buell-aid, and this community is great! You will find very helpful, pleasant, and forgiving people here, from all walks of life, along with a little bit of snark. Perfect, right?
    It seems impossible you do not realize that you and your guys look as a gang of presumptuous drunk troglodytes, even if you show yourself as a Freud disciple.
    Are you enjoying making cackles? Is that they style of live that you are selling? No, thanks, I've got mine.

It could be... but sometimes someone has the terrible combination of know-it-all, immaturity, thin skin, and ignorance. They try to poison the pot of delicious Buell gumbo we have here. It is NOT my responsibility to smack down every little baby who needs attention from the internet. But it is fun
    know-it-all: wrong, man, Kilt for Skirt again, pay attention, but could be much more than you in many matters, maybe.
    immaturity: Only and only when I am losing my time joking with you, but, you know, sometimes I can't help myself.
    thin skin: So much! You are not my brother nor my friend, so wait a bit before to show how clever you are!
    ignorance: You see boy? shut up, enemy is listening!
    Ego, ego, ego, FH where is ego? I lost it! anyway let’s talk about it: Big, big, big and bigger than you can even imagine; I'm not from YMCA or Boy Scout, but, but, I am used to fully support it when I show it.
    You have a big one too, but not showed to easier cheat people and you add too much 'qua-qua-ra-qua' to support it.

Definitely, to me, you are 'un cretino'*.

*please if needed translate; let me for one time express in my language. Sure you know how can be difficult is to try to well express yourself in a foreign language.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    hi there. you're banned.
    What a sore looser. Guy is smoking you in your own game and that's the best you can do?
    He is right, you are great at embedding videos. Please do post a detailed tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Yep.

The only one with asterisks in their response is this poor fragile 'newcomer'. Guess that proves exactly where the over-inflated ego is, thanks for pointing that out it as it proves my position perfectly.

Once he hits maturity he might understand what the rest of us already know:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0

Personally I am happy to help welcome all newcomers to this group of weirdos. We all have to be a bit special to drink the Buell-aid, and this community is great! You will find very helpful, pleasant, and forgiving people here, from all walks of life, along with a little bit of snark. Perfect, right?

It could be... but sometimes someone has the terrible combination of know-it-all, immaturity, thin skin, and ignorance. They try to poison the pot of delicious Buell gumbo we have here. It is NOT my responsibility to smack down every little baby who needs attention from the internet. But it is fun
    Cooter, you sound like an engineer who has been proven wrong and just refuses to give up. Constantly making excuses for ****ty information, or lack of, and when cornered tries to play it off with a joke.
    Its ok to not know something and its ok to be wrong buddy.

I'm happy to say, I can't understand a thing this guy or gal posts. I think he'll get along great with nutsack84.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I'm happy to say, I can't understand a thing this guy or gal posts. I think he'll get along great with nutsack84.
    It's ok to be confused little man, you have to crawl from up under the rock to learn new things. I'm sure your next post about cleaning battery terminals is right around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by osvaldo View Post
    Anyway I'm back, totally different style and mood.
    Obviously not
    Last edited by Cooter; 09-20-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cossack84 View Post
    Cooter, you sound like an engineer who has been proven wrong and just refuses to give up. Constantly making excuses for ****ty information, or lack of, and when cornered tries to play it off with a joke.
    Its ok to not know something and its ok to be wrong buddy.
    There was a question somewhere
    Last edited by Cooter; 09-20-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Will the two individuals (one posting incomprehensible drivel and the other encouraging him/her) step away from the crack pipe!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast