Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Idle hands...

I finally repaired all the body damage from the oblivious A-hole that smashed into the left front of Josephine Dirté and hooked her up for track day hauling duties. Rear air suspension to dump the back all the way down, bolted in some nice tie down anchors and a pair of rock-in motorcycle mounts that I can configure a bunch of different ways. That should make it easy to load after a long day of riding hard (and not wrecking)
    and Bubbles surprised me by Herculining the whole bed while I was out of town! What a sweetheart

Looking good Cooter! Currently working on my '84 rampage. Hoping for a 10' paint job. Kinda tough here as the weather is a little cool. But by the time I get something to haul to the track it should be complete. I'll look into Herculining.

A Rampage! Man it's been a long time since I drove one of those, they're super cool Some local guys do a show and just got one to play with, check out RoadKill on MotorTrend I think you'll like it

Just finished watching an episode Those 2 guys remind me of Jake and Elwood! Here's a couple of teaser pics of the "page" lol.PC101853.jpgPC101854.jpgPC101855.jpg. New window weather strip came today. Going to rebuild the turbo next week.

Do people ask you all the time "What is that?". So cool man keep it alive!

Oooo T2 as well. I miss my GLH clone. Also had an 83 Rampage but never got around to converting it. I just got rid of 3/4 of a set of the 16" pumper wheels...
    I still want a CSX

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Do people ask you all the time "What is that?". So cool man keep it alive!
    Yeah. Some ask if I built it, others ask if it's a subaru brat. Very rarely someone says oh a rampage! I use to have one. Then there are the times I come to a stop and see the look on someone's face that says what the hell is that?

Quote Originally Posted by rb70383 View Post
    Oooo T2 as well. I miss my GLH clone. Also had an 83 Rampage but never got around to converting it. I just got rid of 3/4 of a set of the 16" pumper wheels...
    I still want a CSX
    Ahh the GLH. Talk about a sleeper! Bet you surprised a few folks with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    A Rampage! Man it's been a long time since I drove one of those, they're super cool Some local guys do a show and just got one to play with, check out RoadKill on MotorTrend I think you'll like it
    You know, I really don't like the show. I enjoy the premise, but I find the hosts annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    You know, I really don't like the show. I enjoy the premise, but I find the hosts annoying.
    Not so much with them, but so of these 'motorsports' shows definitely have bro-drama. *cough* Teutul *cough*

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast