Did the breather re-route today. Also, since it seemed it was the first time the lower airbox has been off this bike, I cleaned a few things up under there. Rear PCV was leaking at hose and all around grommet, cleaned that and reseated to grommet. Tightened hose to PCV as well.

Cleaned the TB as best I could while on the bike, it wasn’t bad, but definitely had build up of breather mess on it. While hunting around the TB, I did notice the vacuum service nipple had lost its rubber, if it ever had one? Seems like that’s a pretty good sized non-filtered air leak unsealed? Grabbed a vac cap while getting the breather mod goodies from Oreillys. What a bitch getting the velocity stack off! Good thing I didn’t have to resort to the Tbag or whoever’s crazy method of pulling it off with a breaker bar and strap, no need for those shenanigans. It was tight, though.

Didn’t reset TPS yet and took her out for a quick spin. Am I crazy to think it runs better?? Probably, but that’s what it felt like.

I know, I know.....to you guys that have had Buells forever, this is an old boring subject. I was surprised to find my Uly had never had the breather re-route.

Edit: Can’t seem to figure out the posting of images on this forum? Seems at least one pic is always sideways!

60A90A00-6F33-4DD0-937B-1B43C2CA8B77.jpg6905825E-0DCA-49BC-8222-11E64135F829.jpg