Thread: searching XB12 2010 fuell pump command cable

searching XB12 2010 fuell pump command cable

hi my City X has a short circuit between cables inside the moulded connection circle in red on attached pic. I can't find this in shops they sell the whole assembly for 400 box… does somebody have it for sale? even used one would do thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

1)You can google image search to see what brand the cable end is and repair it yourself cheaply? Most Buell's use Deutch connectors/terminals, but I don't recognize that end. Hopefully someone smarter that me will know BadWeatherbikers.com is a great source for obscure Buell info.
    2) Try PM-ing PurPony he has lots of Buell parts.
    3) Or You could try any of the dismantlers on e-bay. Pinwall cycles always has a few Buells.

Good luck

Inactive
    the 2010 XB pump is unique in several ways as is the pressure rail and regulator. the pump wiring harness was never assigned a specific buell/H-D part number. i know of no method or substitute plug to address a problem in the pump end of the harness. the pump end of the harness is unique and 1 year only. see attached pic. i do have a few new-in-box 2010-only pumps that i bought from factory inventory when they were being delisted but they're expensive.

Photo Jun 21, 10 33 27 PM.jpg