Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, who'd you beat with your xb?

Quote Originally Posted by young scooter View Post
    Maybe not crazy fast, but theres never been a moment on my xb where i felt slow, either. Xb12 has such a raw and visceral nature about the power delivery that is too addicting.

Take it up a notch 1190 Bam!!!Rocket power !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Take it up a notch 1190 Bam!!!Rocket power !!!
    https://raresportbikesforsale.com/rx...4-ebr-1190-rx/

Nothing but delivery miles on this one. Makes me wonder why it sat for 4 years in a showroom without anyone wanting to make a deposit. I guarantee if you contacted that dealership and offered them something ridiculous they may just take it just to cut losses and get rid of the inventory

Quote Originally Posted by young scooter View Post
    Maybe not crazy fast, but theres never been a moment on my xb where i felt slow, either. Xb12 has such a raw and visceral nature about the power delivery that is too addicting.
    I won't argue that. Puts a smile on my face every time.

I'll be the first to admit that faster≠better and there is a really good reason why my garage has both an EBR and a XB

I deleted my post because it included 'another' pic of me at a track day. The Buell @ Sonoma with all it's elevation changes and it's relatively slow turns (compared to Thunderhill East) is more at home compared to a dragstrip. It changes direction very well with it short wheelbase. Very confident inspiring and not to tiring to ride at a fast pace. This one really goes where you look.

PICS! We love pics!!

C'mon rockstar... post 'em up.

Yeah! Post it up there.

I once took a dooge viper off the line at a set of lights on my S3 tuber, I think I was more surprised than he was. I shut it down quickly to save myself the pending embarrassment.

I enjoy riding my XT more than my 1125cr. Power is fun but I just can’t seem to get my ass off the Uly. Just a terrific all round motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by pdksh View Post
    I once took a dooge viper off the line at a set of lights on my S3 tuber, I think I was more surprised than he was. I shut it down quickly to save myself the pending embarrassment.

I enjoy riding my XT more than my 1125cr. Power is fun but I just can’t seem to get my ass off the Uly. Just a terrific all round motorcycle.
    Thats cool but not really the most fair race either

Didn’t suggest I had superior hardware. What can I say, when you ride a Buell, you’re always looking for the chance to give it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast