Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So, who'd you beat with your xb?

When I want to beat anything, I jump on my Beater. Then when I want a dozen eggs form the store I jump on the XB

DSC_1227 by Jack Joseph, on Flickr

spring3_080 by Jack Joseph, on Flickr
    Last edited by Silverrider; 10-14-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Inactive
    with the exception of Wally...who i respect and fear all at the same time....this place filled with posers.
    i'll take all comers....so bring it, and bring it tough!
    warm regards,
    Jimmy540i

jimmy.jpg

^^^ Thank you John ^^^

Great pics silver, lmfao John, I'm just an old dude with some old bikes! I really want one of you guys to hand me one of those EBR 1190 RX's for a few sessions to see what I can squeeze out of one of those things although I do fear the front brakes!

I have both so i can attest to this. My 04 VCRSB with exhaust, Power Commander 3 and Screaming Eagle air filter walks away from my 08 XB12SS with a Drummer muffler, K&N air filer and tune. With that being said I wouldn't trade my Buell for Vrod any day.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Great pics silver, lmfao John, I'm just an old dude with some old bikes! I really want one of you guys to hand me one of those EBR 1190 RX's for a few sessions to see what I can squeeze out of one of those things although I do fear the front brakes!
    Thx Wally ^^^ They offer more HP than you need to squeeze out with mid torque in the mid range very usable power. Fun to pilot.

Wally My son has fun on the track with this one
    IMG_1385 by Jack Joseph, on Flickr
    Group A - Sweeper (10a) - BW1_1787_Sep1419_CaliPhoto by Jack Joseph, on Flickr

Right on, a lot of my buddies have them. Haven't been able to get my hands on one of em yet though...lol. They are beasts. I did get handed a super sick fully prepped brand new Triumph 675R supersport machine last season to test and it was like a friggin scalpel!

Right on, a lot of my buddies have them. Haven't been able to get my hands on one of em yet though...lol. They are beasts. I did get handed a super sick fully prepped brand new Triumph 675R supersport machine last season to test and it was like a friggin scalpel!
    Tire shredders one session then flipped to use over side. IMG_1197.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Tire shredders one session then flipped to use over side. IMG_1197.jpg
    Yikes, he should have his suspension looked at. No way in hell should be have to do a rear "flip" after 20 mins! My RC is hell on tires, my gsxr is easy on tires. I've NEVER seen anyone have to do a flip after 20 mins though......

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast