Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 09 XB12X idle issues

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Thats what happens when engineers get bored. They just keep adding 'features' Haha.

I have to rent cars all the time, and I can barely drive a new car sometimes. The 'features' are so silly. Rotary shifters, massive electronic 'keys', auto stop, and they ALL make noise, DONG, bing bing bing, whoop whoop! So Lame.

Give me a small metal key, a shifter I can rest my hand on, a steering wheel, and BUTTONS. REAL BUTTONS I CAN FEEL, not some giant screen I have to look at while I'm supposed to be driving!

Ahhhh, I feel better now

FYI... Cooter still pumps the gas on his rental car before he starts it. Don't worry, 3 on the tree shifters will come back along with floor mounted high beam switches. And make sure you put your single sided key in the cylinder correctly.

Cooter won't be happy with anything less (or more) than this.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/741767105/

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    FYI... Cooter still pumps the gas on his rental car before he starts it. Don't worry, 3 on the tree shifters will come back along with floor mounted high beam switches. And make sure you put your single sided key in the cylinder correctly.

Absolutely guilty as charged. Floor mounted high beam switches

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    or just find one of these. 1995 with NO: windows....door handles....door locks...side guard door beams....front and rear safety bumpers....air-bags.....heads up BS....ABS.....traction-control....mufflers.....cup-holders. as it should be.
    YES! X eleventy-million! Sick ride. Dodge got that right the first time, then over-engineered the crap out of it Just like Mazda did to the Miata.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Cooter won't be happy with anything less (or more) than this.
    You got me, man. You really got me. I traded a Kawasaki Ninja for this sexy beast and the very next day drove from LA to Vegas for a friends wedding.
    I had the entire wedding party in my limo roofed '60 and got to cruise the entire Vegas strip with all 12 of them
    Then I lost the Jet-a-way POS transmission the next weekend later in Laughlin NV with only a gorgeous blond and had to stay at Harrahs for a week with her while it was getting fixed, over spring break, living off Red Bull, cheese, and whisky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12