What is with people obsessing over flashlights? I've had my run of Maglights, those aluminum cans that are designed to make batteries leak. The cheapie lights at the checkout counters at parts stores.

Modding lights, new drivers, leds, yada, yada.... These peeps get into CRI, tints, lumens, don't even forget about reverse clicky buttons, driver firmware upgrades, reflashing the firmware in a flash light, and I have trouble resetting the AFV...

Anyways, Bought 3 lights. One supposedly had a flaw in the finish. Couldn't see it and light works good. I initially was looking for a 3000K light output. Found one, and got it in orange. Also got a another one that that comes with a head band. Headlights are always handy. I'll try to get pics.

So I'm off to see if I can figure out which firmware I have, reflash it and change the modes on my light.
I like the warmer lights, as they seem to have a higher CRI. Plus with less blue element in the light, the 'glare' goes away. So I have maybe 10 flashlights scattered around....
I'm so behind the curve on modern flashlights.........I need more then 24hrs in a day.

Off to follow the handheld portable, electromagnetic generator assemblies....

These aren't my pics but the same lights.