Thread: Good morning from AmishLand

Inactive

Good morning from AmishLand

Foilage peeking here...had to take the buggy to grocery store and Dollar General yesterday afternoon. DG had their "house-brand" 20W50 oil on sale for $2 a quart. works great in buells, XR1200's and BMW boxers so thought i'd stock up. all down-hill to get there.....long up-hill battle to get home. bit of fog in the valley.....traffic light.....have to traverse 3 bridges to get to town but i don't mind. Barbaro used to live at mansion on other side of bridge....Smarty Jones and Count Fleet II live there now. i stop alot to visit them.

Picture 003.jpg
    image123.jpg
    444.jpg
    555.jpg
    333.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 10-27-2019 at 02:10 PM.

I like Bridges ^^^^.Nice pics thx for sharing ,

Fall is a great time to ride here too. As long as you're mindful of the combines, tractors, and grain trucks lurking over every other hill crest. I went for a 125 mile stroll yesterday. Down to "historic" brownville, ne (look it up it is kind of a cool old river town). Crossed into Missouri on a stretch that has just recently been opened after our horrendous spring flooding. Then meandered up north into iowa on a nice slightly curvy 2 lane, stopped at the folk's for a cold refreshment, and then back to Nebraska by way of hwy2 which runs through wabonsie state park in the Loess Hills. Fairly everyday sights for us locals, but very pretty scenery, especially this time of year.

Thanks for the pics Lunatic! You guys are so lucky to live in the most beautiful part of the country this time of year

Nice countryside and not too much traffic, here in the North Georgia Mountains its kinda crowded..............

Oh yes. Some times you just gotta stop to enjoy the sights...
    Thanks for the pics.