Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xb race exhaust $230 shipped

Wow, your pushing your Buells to the limit of denting up your mufflers and then having to sell them here.
    6000 miles out of a set of tires, I wish I could get that much, do they really sell multi compound tires now, I really have to try and stay up to date, things change so fast.
    My breather reroute gives me an extra 15 HP, I swear !
    So you bash up your mufflers on the real twisties in the Bay area ( are the roads that sucky in SF ) and then come on here and sell them as "normally dented" up cans, makes perfect sense to me.
    So, you've personally owned 3 Buells but have lost count on how many you've bought and sold because, you can't remember after you hit the amount of 60, did they all have the normal dented cans ?
    You were able to grind into a muffler while riding with your B group, WOW !
    I guess I just haven't reached average or above average yet but, I'll be sure to post up and sell my normally dented up mufflers when I do.

Realistically, I guess that nose can be cut off straightened out and rewelded, it does look like it's been rewelded in spots before.
    Last edited by njloco; 11-02-2019 at 04:37 AM.

My M2 Cyclone with Hellfire pipes doesn't have oilfilter to ground interference issues do to its natural location.

I guess a lot of things get lost in translation... guess I need to be more clear, I have my personal bikes that are not for sale.
    As of right now I have two Buells and eight Harley’s
    Now at one time I bought almost every buell I could get my hands on to keep the bikes on the road. So on average I would always have roughly five to six bikes on hand at a time
    62D9E273-33C3-4ACE-8315-5E6C11D16AF0.jpg
    And would sell roughly 4-5 a month and did that from 2012 to about 2014.. so the simple math would be average out to 3 a month so 3x24=72 and I am low balling it. Near the end I was not selling as many bikes and started to part out high mileage bikes.

Now the tire remark was more side handed.. most of the people that I ride will we have a rule you wear the complete tire and flat spots are not a option. I myself only get about 1,500 miles out of a set of q3’s now I run a Xb12 with xb9 primary because I ride in all switch backs.
    3726EEEB-E7E9-49EF-8B55-47C31553AE9E.jpg

Also, I guess I should have mentioned that the mufflers that I run on my bikes are d&ds so o don’t hit them on the ground. Now the race pipe that I have came off of some bike I parted out a couple of years ago.so I’m not responsible for it.

Now to get back on topic if you don’t like dents in your muffler this pipe is not for you..
    if you want, I do have a brand new race can kit for 04-07 Xb12 but if your ho humming over $230 for a dented pipe the new one is definitely way out of your price range..
    The new kit comes with the polished pipe,ecm, air cleaner and air box delete. I will think about it with offers north of $1700

That's a whole lot of tooting yer own horn ! Just saying.

There isn't much left of that tire ! I love riding my Buells, I actually suck in the corners but the Buells make me look good. Anyone one that puts that much work into a brand ( buying, selling, trading, parting out ) must like them a lot too. Since some consider these bikes relics, I could see paying that much for a matched set up like that.

I was only kidding about the dents but, you handled it pretty good. That's a good price for a race muffler and like I said, it's not that hard to make straight.

Sold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12