Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xb race exhaust $230 shipped

Xb race exhaust $230 shipped

I have a black race can/exhaust has the normal dents but is solid

Sold
    Last edited by squidbuellie; 11-03-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Interested if the dents aren't too bad. Do you have pics?

Normal dents ?

Are you new to buells?^^^ to be more clear on normal dents.... flat spot on the front of the can from the novice, wheelie guy... wave marks toward the back where it was belly flopped on a speed bump or ridden off a curb slow. I will dig it out of storage this weekend and take some pictures.

Yeah, I guess I am relatively new to Buells compared to some, the three Buells I bought, one for a friend, have perfect mufflers. I also bought a perfect ( no normal dents ), used Special Oops muffler, so I guess I'm missing out on the "normal dents"
    Last edited by njloco; 11-02-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Right on, do you feel better?^^^ I’m sorry that you don’t really ride or push your Buell to some of its limits...I also bet you go super fast in a straight line, And run single compound tires and complain that you get only 6,000 miles out of a tire before you get a flat spot in the center. And swear by the breather reroute that gives you ten more horse power...

With that I will let you know that I have owned personally for myself three Buells all scg’s and the cans get bashed on the ground when you ride in the real twistys.. I live in the sf Bay Area... that’s why I like to run d&ds more ground clearance and way more durable.
    now let’s talk about the Buells that I have owned to sell .. well I lost count after 60 and that’s just xbs not 1125’s and 80% of them have some kind of dent in them. From not setting the suspension up correctly and bottoming out or doing wheelies and slamming on the rear brake and belly flopping. I have even ground into the side of a race can at sears point doing my b group.

So, with my long winded response.. dents in Buell mufflers/cans are normal for most average riders.... Or slightly above average Buell riders.

That's why I only run Hellfire pipes ! You could jump yer Buell like Johnny Blaze and never dent a pipe.

But you can bust off the oil filter... I busted off one thinking I was cool in hollister trying to hill climb a ully it didn’t end well.

Quote Originally Posted by squidbuellie View Post
    But you can bust off the oil filter... I busted off one thinking I was cool in hollister trying to hill climb a ully it didn’t end well.
    Hollister Hills? It's a fun place during the week. Too crowded for me on the weekends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast