Thread: I Luv My XB9...That is All

I Luv My XB9...That is All

You sure keep her clean Super nice stock ride I haven't seen stock reflectors on a Buell for a long time! LOL.

I love stock bikes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    You sure keep her clean Super nice stock ride I haven't seen stock reflectors on a Buell for a long time! LOL.
    Thanks Cooter. Are you still rockin' the MV? How do you like it?

Yes buddy, I am still in Italian girlfriend bliss! In fact it's the only one ready to ride the hill tomorrow

My fault totally. I wrecked the EBR on Turn 12 at Buttonwillow, and the STT needed a single headlight upgrade that went down the wormhole so badly I'm re-installing the whole stock front for now. Talk about fall back and punt

Man, I REALLY like the Brutalé REALLY. Especially after swapping on the Q3+'s. I'm so impressed by how unbelievably smooth and shockingly light she is every time I straddle her. 800cc's and 125hp seems reasonable after flogging the EBR, but NO. She's so light and all that power is so easy to use it's a total pleasure to rip her fast.

All that ^^^ and I know that one day she will break my heart and steal my wallet. I'm ok with that today. Lets see what tomorrow brings