Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I found this Picture Funny and accurate

Hey, I resemble those people. I would still wear my Buell jacket if it didn’t fall apart in the closet. And when I ride my Harley’s I wear all alpinestar gear with my shoei.
    I have had people make fun of me riding into the dixion amca antique motorcycle show on my 37 with full gear but I don’t care as long as I’m on two wheels.

Would Jax Teller know I'm a poser
    Yo, side note.... that fool could not even ride a bike with a jockey shift, so he had to change it to a foot shifter. My buddy built the knuckle that he road warriored into the semi truck in the series final.

Wow. I just got totally called out.

Actually even though I have a Harley, I don’t have a do-rag, don’t have a beard and a real MC club person probably wouldn’t even take notice of me on my Sportster. I‘ll be damned if I was on vacation in Hawaii and spent time at a HD dealer (although I‘ve thought about moving there and bringing my Harley). Don’t have a wallet chain either.

However I do own a couple of Harley t-shirts. For some reason, friends and family buy them for me when they are traveling. I don’t know why. Oh! Harley Davidson of Omaha! You shouldn’t have... REALLY!

Now, styling aside, *some* of their nice leather jackets (like the FXDR) are pretty sweet. Neat features like the 2 way zippers and other features I wish some of the other jacket companies would do. However, i’m the guy on the Sporty with Alpinestars or Joe Rocket jacket. I did buy one Harley trinket. They make a neat metal wall light switch cover plate that I put in my garage. I was thinking about one of the #1 logo tins for my garage wall, but the slope is pretty steep after that.

Quote Originally Posted by squidbuellie View Post
    Hey, I resemble those people. I would still wear my Buell jacket if it didn’t fall apart in the closet. And when I ride my Harley’s I wear all alpinestar gear with my shoei.
    I have had people make fun of me riding into the dixion amca antique motorcycle show on my 37 with full gear but I don’t care as long as I’m on two wheels.

Yo, side note.... that fool could not even ride a bike with a jockey shift, so he had to change it to a foot shifter. My buddy built the knuckle that he road warriored into the semi truck in the series final.
    Haha! This is me too. I probably couldn’t ride a jockey shift bike either.

Buell Jacket??

One of the zippers finally came off and I cant undo one of the front panels. I do have a leather Harley jacket as well. Bought it when we bought the Buell...at a Harley dealer. I got odd looks with a Harley leather jacket on a sport bike.
    J1.jpg
    j2.jpg

Is it wrong to wear a BUELL leather jacket on a Harley? and Vise Versa?

I have a goat-tee and I'm single... How are you married Lunatic when you have more motorcycles then I have fingers and toes?

I gotta say, I love <3 HD branded jackets.

Oh and I have over 50 T27's socket bits but do you think I can every find one? Unless I'm working on the 1125, then I can I cant move without tripping over them and all of the T30 bits go missing. I'm thinking about attaching a string to them like mittens and wear them in my coat.

I used to wear my Buell jacket while riding my softail and fxrt as more of a sign for other harley guys to get out of my way. But know it’s more moth food. I also tried to put on my Buell track suit but the leather is stiff and now I would probably look like a speed skater while wearing it.
    43AB43DC-C871-49CD-923B-DA6F493402CD.jpg
    26C4762C-5227-4A97-B5E0-8FAA070C7341.jpg

Oh yeah forgot when I go to the big island I don’t buy tee shirts I buy bikes.
    81B222D4-8747-4BDE-B84C-764C557C396E.jpg

outfit.....ensemble....gaysuit..... if it fits it sits and rides....just no tassles! and 'do rag' ???? is that something ya boyfriend uses to wipe with afterwards???

"insert tongue in cheek here"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12