Apologies if this isn't the right area, but I'm not sure if it's a problem to troubleshoot or just informational. My XB12S has a red rear shock, which I'm just now realizing is not stock. My rear brake is pretty ineffective on it's own, which I've read is not that uncommon, and could even be by design, as it is meant to complement the front brake in a balanced manner. That said, I was looking into re-setting my suspension to the factory specs in case the PO messed with it, only to notice I have a red rear spring. The only things I've found are an EBR spring that says it fits the 1125 R and CR models, and an aftermarket spring advertised at riders over 180lbs. I'm only 160 lbs, and this is my first sportbike, so I don't have much experience to go off of whether it feels as it should. I was going to see if I can find a part number on it that helps identify it, but was wondering if anyone else has experience with this. If it's for heavier riders, I'll have to find a stock one. If it's the EBR one, then I may still need to change it out, but am having trouble finding spring rate comparison info.