Hello fellow Buell enthusiasts. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on my blast issues. Recently I had the Harley dealership pick up my bike and do a full diagnostic on it, as the bike was having issues starting and running. They claimed the battery was the issue, a fact that I had contested. Nevertheless, they put in a new battery and brought the bike back. The bike started right up, but as soon as I gave it some throttle, it would begin to choke and stall. I could technically leave it in idle without issue, but as soon as I apply more throttle to start moving, it chokes out and dies. Furthermore, right before it chokes and dies, it sounds like its backfiring through the carb. The stealership isn't too happy to be servicing the bike again and so I am pretty much on my own. One thing I did do, was take the carb apart and saw the fuel bowl gasket needed to be replaced, as it had warped and was not sitting properly in place. While this is an issue, it still doesn't explain what is happening. Any ideas would be quite welcome, thank you for reading this.

David