Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pivoting Handlebar Clamp Risers

Pivoting Handlebar Clamp Risers

Has anyone tried using Pivoting Handlebar Clamp Risers on their XB Firebolt?
    It looks like it will work without any issues with cable length or distance issues hitting the fairing.
    Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 11.22.11 PM.png

That’s probably not going to work on a Firebolt.

I ordered them its cheap enough to give it a go even if its a fail I can use them on my other custom build.
    I will update with the results this weekend.

Make sure to get those bolts dang tight! Those look like they could be a scary problem

I've used a set of Roxx risers that looked like that on an ATV sport quad with no issues. As long as the clamp its going into is in good shape and is torqued properly it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I've used a set of Roxx risers that looked like that on an ATV sport quad with no issues. As long as the clamp its going into is in good shape and is torqued properly it should be fine.
    You had clip-ons on a sport quad!? In the old YFZ-450 and Raptor 660-700 days we didn't have anything that badass.

No clip ons. I used the Roxx risers to raise the bar up and convert to a fat bar. I ran the flexx bars from Faast company. Did most of my riding standing up so it made more sense. Better leverage too.

That makes sense. Risers on handlebars work well.

Okay so they almost worked, I would need to modify them just a little. First of all the diameter is not the same as the stock bars because it seems the Buell bars are tapered. its easy enough to notch the risers to match the stock bars and I would just need to tap new threads into them. so all in all fairly easy mods to do. When I get a few minutes to work on them I will give it a go. If this works its a c=very cheap way to get some relief on the arms and wrists. I will update this once I try the modifications.

Cooter I will definitely make sure of that!! I might even add some striations to them just for extra grip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast