Thread: 2003 Buell XB9S - just got it, need some help finding accessories please

Post 2003 Buell XB9S - just got it, need some help finding accessories please

Hi all,

I just purchased a 2003 Buell XB9S Lightning - and want to add a few parts to it that did not come with the bike.

1- Bellyfan fairing Black
    2- Frame Pucks
    3- handlebar mirrors

If you guys can provide me the best location to order these parts from, I would really appreciate it.

God bless
    lcojr

Congrats on the Lightning!!
    Not sure about the belly pan, Good luck on the Frame pucks, if you find any let us know. I'm still trying to figure what to do for frame protection minus not ever letting it touch the ground.
    Handle bar mirrors? Like bar ends? Any aftermarket. I'm running CRG arrow mirrors on my EBR. My 'bolt is sporting the stock bug antennas.

Don't one of you engineer types on here have a spare frame puck and a 3D printer???????

listen to lunatic, he will guide you straight. As for the mirrors, I believe you specified handlebar mirrors, which I think you're meaning bar-end mirrors. I don't run bar end mirrors but I think you can just find some universal ones compatible with 7/8'' handlebars. That's all I did for my bar end caps.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163214563062

I used those bar ends on my last lightning, they were pretty damn nice for the money.

20190217_133122.jpg
    Last edited by BuellyBagger; 02-16-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Hello. I am in the process of building new injection molds for the frame pucks that will fit the firebolt and lighting S, Scg. They should be available in about 6 months.