Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Buell XB9SX - 550 original miles - North Georgia $4500 obo

** SOLD **2005 Buell XB9SX - 550 original miles - North Georgia $4500 obo

I picked this bike up a few months ago, the original owner had it stored away for years so it only had 500+ original miles on it. I changed the fluids, new anti gravity battery, and fuel pump, it also has the Buell tail bag, and its alive, the tires are in great condition but they are the originals, so I haven't been riding it much over 45 mph, but the bike runs and rides like new. The bike is in new condition. $4500 obo

Last edited by atank; 02-04-2020 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Sold

Not interested in the bike.. even though I love low mileage bikes I would have to put 6,400 miles on it before I could register it.. but if you want to separate with the tail bag I’m always looking for second gen tail bags.

My 2007 SS had 617 miles on it when I bought it a couple of years ago from the original owner. Unfortunately he stored it in his woodshop so it wasn't in as pristine condition as yours and if it had the highly desirable tail bag, I wouldn't part with it !
    Great find, why sell it, ride and enjoy it ?
    Last edited by njloco; 11-30-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Maybe Lunatic will add this to his museum collection when he sees this

I'd love to hear the story from the original owner. Who buys a brand new awesome bike and never rides it!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Maybe Lunatic will add this to his museum collection when he sees this

I'd love to hear the story from the original owner. Who buys a brand new awesome bike and never rides it!?
    Purchased new, ridden for a couple months, then stored away with other vehicles.............

The original owner that I bought my bike from purchased it new out of a dealership in Idaho where he lived, I think it was a leftover. Shortly after that his job was transferred to Texas, he left the bike at his brothers house in Idaho. The years ticked by and then he finally decided to ship the bike down to his place in Texas, shortly after that his wife comes home one day and tells him she has good news and bad news. She tells him the good news first, she's pregnant, he says great, he's very happy and then says, well what's the bad news, she tells him you can't ride your bike anymore, he ends up putting it up for sale.

The answer is "No, dear". You don't get to take away what I love, no matter what your opinions are.

Oh! and my new bike is on the way because, ya know, it's "safer" than the old one

LOL

These bikes in 2005 came with black frame bumps near the airbox, but this one doesn't have them.................

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    if you were told that or read that somewhere anthony, it is incorrect. frame pucks were added to the first production year SX models commencing approx. mid-april/2005.
    Yes, I was told that, and thank you for the clarification...............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast