Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Mass Centralization" was good engineering, or better as marketing hooks?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I would totally believe that ^^^^ and a big part of why I'm a huge John Britten fan as well.
    +1 on that! You probably know this but in Solvang there is a motorcycle museum. They have a Britten as well as many other interesting motos.

It's funny you mention Solvang, I have been to that museum but it was YEARS ago and I don't remember the Britten there? Probably my CRS...
    Believe it or not Bubbles and I are packing the saddlebags and leaving today on our Lightnings for a 4 day trip right around there, staying in Santa Barbara and exploring so I'll be sure to check it out, thanks for the heads up!

Barber has one too!

Have a nice safe trip.

Cooter. I figured you'd been there. Last time I was there it was closed but a sign said to call the number listed and someone would come within 15 min. They did. 4 of us had the whole place to ourselves. Evidently the owner has more motos than what's on display and he rotates them occasionally. Have a great trip!

Thanks! Just posted some pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12