Thread: Wiring question

Wiring question

Working on the winter project upgrading my 2006 XB12SS. I’m installing 2 Wideband o2 controllers and data logger. I have looked high and low for information on adding a circuit to the stock fuse box. Currently I have an inline fuse feeding an external relay. Getting the trigger voltage from a fuse tap. It works, but the fuse tap prevents the use of the fuse cover. The xb has a spare slot available for a fuse and relay. Would like to be able to use the relay spot and make for a clean install.... Calling on the vast knowledge of the group!!!

I also run a fuse tap for my widebands. I’ve always considered my widebands to be a temporary install until I get the tune solid. But here we are two years later and I still have the widebands and no fuse box cover. Let me know what you come up with. I’m leaning toward a permanent install at this point. I’m interested in what you come up with.

I ordered to connectors from Waytek that should be here tomorrow. I plan on documenting the process on how I will go about adding everything. Hopefully this will help others navigate the process. I never even considered it being a temporary install, as I figured I would have to tinker with it from time to time. The plan is to provide IDS with a workable map to analyze and provide customers with a pre-tuned tuner for a Dean Adams exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Rperreault View Post
    The plan is to provide IDS with a workable map to analyze and provide customers with a pre-tuned tuner for a Dean Adams exhaust.
    ?

http://deanadamsdesigns.com/cart.php...&category_id=3