Thread: Knights 2" Lower Foot Pegs - Brake Pedal

Knights 2" Lower Foot Pegs - Brake Pedal

This issue is for an 1125cr but the pegs are originally from a firebolt. I installed a set of 2" lower foot pegs on my 1125cr without any issue. I was able to successfully adjust the snifter leaver but my rear brake pedal is way too high to be useful. Yes I regularly use my rear brake so suggesting I stop using it is not acceptable.

I want to know if anyone else has over come installing lower foot pegs and adjusting the rear brake pedal. The motorcycle has stock rear sets. I am considering making a plate to re-locate the rear master cylinder.

Any input would be appreciated.

Can you shorten the adjustment stud? I find it bottoms out in the clevis pivot end before it runs out of threads (and is frankly dangerous and inop at that point). Taking a few threads off the end might be enough.

And a neat cheat is to thread a nut onto the stud before you cut the threads off. Then un-thread the nut off the stud and it will clean up the end enough to be able to re-thread the clevis back on

Hope that works out for ya

I put Ulysses pegs on my 1125cr. There were some issues, but nothing that couldn't be sorted out with some adjustment/shimming. I dont think the Ulysses pegs are a 2" drop.