Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooter rides a Buell

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Do you sail too?
    Nah traded that money pit for a garage full of Buells. Not a financially sound decision.

Are you saying Buells are worse than boats!? You've had some bad luck with yours pdksh... but worse than BOATS?? Ouch.

I have this dream of a blue water boat someday. I think my next goal is a pilots license, though.
    We’ll see...

Speaking of "Blue Water"...

This is one of my last pics in Florida, 1/2 way through restoring that Blue Water wakeboard boat, and my old Red Lobster. Funny, I don't even prefer Red?

* Fun Fact, Blue Water boats was a California company , and the original buyer brought it to Florida from Ca (hence the CF number) within about 2 miles of where I ended up in Florida years later
    He parked it (New) under a pine tree and promptly went to jail.
    I show up from an ad by his son to buy the 5.7 Merc for another project of mine and end up buying the whole dang thing for less than he wanted for the engine and dealing with 6 YEARS of pine needles, outside, in the 1000% Florida humidity.
    Wouldn't say I recommend it, ever again, but WOW that Ferrari RED boat looked amazing when I was done losing enough sweat to power the Hoover Dam.
    Last edited by Cooter; 01-24-2020 at 04:34 AM.

Though they both look like they're doing 100 mph standing still, I hate red !

Now it looks like cooter has all the toys! Boats == lots and lots of elbow grease

I don't have it anymore. I sold everything, and I mean everything, when I left Floriduh.
    I put an ad on CL to clear out my shop/ storage expecting a couple weeks of painful CL dealings... the first guy came to look at my Victory and was doing the dance when these two other guys show up and ask me "How much to close and lock the door". We're talking 3 boats of various running condition (Boats in Floriduh are so plentiful there are strict laws against dumping them. Making it super difficult to sell a junk boat/project), trailers, 4 bikes, tools, engines, clothes... everything. He gave me an offer, I said "No", he doubled it and I said "YES"

I had already made a deal with my Duramax and that Blue Water to haul them to Minnesota and sell them to a buddy, so BAM! Done, let the Angels sing their high-E. I got on the highway, dropped the truck/trailer in a cave in Minnesota (for storage) and bought a one-way plane ticket to LAX. Backpack of belongings and a FAT wad of American cashish is truly the purest way to live.

I guess I didn't have boats out of my system yet because I got to Marina Del Rey in West LA and bought a cabin cruiser to live in for fun bachelor days. The funny thing is, you can't sell something that you don't own. The scumbag that 'sold' me that boat didn't know that rule? So after a few months I woke up to a padlock on my stern anchor

Thats a story for later, but remember kiddos... revenge can very fun!

Revenge, best served cold !

I was just getting into Buells back then and didn't really know anyone here, I didn't know you had a Duramax, that's what I have now and have been working on it to bring it back up to standards, she's ready now for when I become an RV toy hauler hobo full time !

P.S. only problem is, which bike to take with me ?
    Last edited by njloco; 01-26-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Oh gawd! I have this image of Cooter living on this boat with his pet alligator “Elvis”. All you need is a Testarossa.

the guy on the right in the white boat takes me slalom skiing all the time in the summer. i'm like the fastest guy on the susquehanna river and chesapeake bay.......bro. his name is Timmy and his dad owns a nitromethane plant so we stop by there first and fill up the boat for free. i use a 2000 ft. long tow-line to stay out of the rooster-tail.
    Yep and that's my old bayliner on the left

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast