Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Cooter rides a Buell

Bubbles had the best idea to get the HECK out of the city madness for a couple days, so we tossed a couple dirt bikes in the shop truck (thank you Club Eagle Rider) and disappeared to California City. It's a short drive from home, so we took very minimal stuff (and beers)

Found a big fire pit to call home:

Is was a perfect high 80's with a cool breeze:

After riding around for awhile it became clear these were our only neigh-----bors Thank you thank you I'll be here all week!

Cal City is an old defunct housing community development so there are a ton of graded roads. They suck because they're sandy but because of the desert bloom we had to go see if theres any occupants in the turtle sanctuary:

Didn't see any turtles So we got off the road and got back to camp in time for the first of some FANTASTIC sunsets!

Ya, I know they aren't Buells The WR250 is the one I'd get though. Super light and torquey enough to get this old man going up some hills. The TTR125 was a little small for Bubbles, she's a little new to 2 wheels in the dirt, but she took to it really really well!

As usual nice pictures, is that area part of the desert ?

I want your car lol. One day I'll get my passport and travel outside of canada. Looked like an awsome trip. Thanks for sharing

Technically Mojave desert. This whole dang place would be a desert NJ, if we didn't steal so much water from Colorado haha

It's a truck Sdrxb12s, LOL Just a beater for hauling bikes, but it does burn out really well!
    You need a passport to get into the states from Canada? I thought just a DL would do it? You Canucks don't start **** like us Americans do

Lumberjacks and curlers

Theres a fun debate we'll call it a hybrid.

Holy amazing riding, batman!...I mean, Cooter! Wow, thanks for sharing! Just when I thought riding in Illinois couldn't be more depressing I got to see all those lovely roads & scenes. uhg. I'm looking forward to taking my XB back to Wisconsin, at least a step in the right direction!

That LED lit airbox looks pretty damn cool, man!

My friend is selling his El Camino, it is in perfect condition with no rust, I am pretty sure the milage is in the 20K area, it's not going cheap, I think it's a 1987, so here is your chance.

FINALLY! Cooler heads prevailed and realized that riding solo on a motorcycle, in full gear, on a race track, in the middle of the bloody desert, is pretty safe from virus madness. They opened Chuckwalla so 3 of us went to shake off the cobwebs

The Elco-illenuim Falcon does such a fantastic job of hauling these around and it sure turns heads when the bikes in the back are worth twice what it is, LOL. #Priorities
    I hadn't ridden the EBR in anger on a track since the low-side/high-side so I was a little slow to start

Very happily got to chase my buddy around on his new R-6 Is there really anything better than this?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast