Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cooter rides a Buell

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Do you sail too?
    Nah traded that money pit for a garage full of Buells. Not a financially sound decision.

Are you saying Buells are worse than boats!? You've had some bad luck with yours pdksh... but worse than BOATS?? Ouch.

I have this dream of a blue water boat someday. I think my next goal is a pilots license, though.
    We’ll see...

Speaking of "Blue Water"...

This is one of my last pics in Florida, 1/2 way through restoring that Blue Water wakeboard boat, and my old Red Lobster. Funny, I don't even prefer Red?

* Fun Fact, Blue Water boats was a California company , and the original buyer brought it to Florida from Ca (hence the CF number) within about 2 miles of where I ended up in Florida years later
    He parked it (New) under a pine tree and promptly went to jail.
    I show up from an ad by his son to buy the 5.7 Merc for another project of mine and end up buying the whole dang thing for less than he wanted for the engine and dealing with 6 YEARS of pine needles, outside, in the 1000% Florida humidity.
    Wouldn't say I recommend it, ever again, but WOW that Ferrari RED boat looked amazing when I was done losing enough sweat to power the Hoover Dam.

Last edited by Cooter; Today at 05:34 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234